Take and insert a photo into an inspection
1. Click the Camera Icon.
2. Select “Photo” from the drop down and snap your photo.
3. Mark-up the photo using photo editor.
- The Picture editor maximizes picture size on smaller devices.
- The menu always appears on the long side of the device so the picture has the maximum width available.
A. Draw - Create an arrow or a circle to point out a specific item in the photo.
B. Text - Type a description or additional information on the photo.
C. Curly Box - Draw attention to a deficiency photo with a jagged outline.
D. Crop - Remove the outer parts of an image to improve framing, accentuate subject matter or change aspect ratio.
E. Rotate - Turns the photo clockwise, making a vertical photo horizontal or a horizontal photo vertical.
F. Save - Click "Save" to insert the photo into your inspection.
G. Discard - Click "Discard" to remove the editing and start over.
4. Your picture will be added to your Inspection.
- Photos taken with the FTQ360 camera app will automatically be date and time stamped.
Insert a photo(s) from your camera roll
5. Click the Camera icon and select "File" from the drop down menu.
6. Find your Camera Roll folder and select the photo to insert into the inspection.
- If you select a single photo, you can mark-up the photo using photo editor. (See step 3)
- A single photo upload will be date and time stamped.
- If you select multiple files, you will not be able to mark-up the photos.
- When multiple photos are uploaded at once, they are not date and time stamped.
Date and Time Stamp
- Photos taken with the FTQ360 camera app will be automatically date and time stamped.
- Photos that are upload from another device, one at a time, will be date and time stamped.
- When multiple photos are uploaded at once from another device, they are not date and time stamped.
Edit uploaded photos
You can edit or re-edit any photo added to an inspection. This is useful if you want to edit or have a time stamp added to photos that you multi-selected from a file since multi-select bypasses the editing tool.
7. Select the photo you want to edit.
8. Click on the edit icon on the photo in your inspection.
9. This will open the picture in the photo editor.
10. Click the checkmark when done. The new version is saved to the inspection in date order.
11. The original photo can be deleted if it is no longer relevant.