Take and insert a photo into an inspection
1. Click the Camera Icon.
2. Select “Photo” from the drop down and snap your photo.
3. Mark-up the photo using photo editor.
A. Draw - Create an arrow or a circle to point out a specific item in the photo.
B. Text - Type a description or additional information on the photo.
C. Curly Box - Draw attention to a deficiency photo with a jagged outline.
D. Crop - Remove the outer parts of an image to improve framing, accentuate subject matter or change aspect ratio.
E. Rotate - Turns the photo clockwise, making a vertical photo horizontal or a horizontal photo vertical.
F. Save - Click Save to insert the photo into your inspection.
Your picture will be added to your Inspection.
Insert a photo(s) from your camera roll
4. Click the Camera icon and select "File" from the drop down menu.
5. Find your Camera Roll folder and select the photo to insert into the inspection.
- If you select a single photo, you can mark-up the photo using photo editor. (See step 3)
- If you select multiple files, you will not be able to mark-up the photos.