1. Go to: Inspection > View Recent Inspections (1000).
2. ID Inspection Link: Click blue numbered link (ID) in the first column on the left to open an existing inspection, test, audit, or equipment commissioning report. This will take you back to the inspection and let you view, edit and/or continue to work on your existing inspection or communication.
3. Search bar: the dark blue search box on the top right-hand side of your screen lets you search for specific inspections, notes or text in the Location/Ref# field.
4. "Show All" Status Filter lets you filter on the following statuses:
- My Open
- For Review
- Org Open
- Org CA
The drop-down filters are "sticky" and will remember your selection the next time you return to the screen.
5. Project/Community Filter lets you filter by Project/Community
6. Column Sort - Click on the column header to sort in ascending or descending order.
7. Paging - Scroll through the pages by clicking the page numbers at the bottom of the page.
8. Items per Page - Increase or decrease the number of items on the page by clicking the drop-down box to the right of the page numbers. Options include 5, 10, 20 and 50.
9. Delete - Select the check box(es) to the left of each row if you'd like to delete inspection