1. Go to: SETUP > Project/Community Setup Process.
2. Select the Project/Community by clicking on the circle at the beginning of the row.
- Projects/Communities are alphabetized by Description. You can reverse the sort by clicking the “Description” column header.
- You can also use the search field in the upper right hand corner or the drop-down "Filter" to the left. The drop-down allows you to view "All," "Active Only," or "Inactive Only."
3. Select “Project/Community Inspectors” in the left-hand Process Menu.
4. Select the Project Inspectors you want associated to this project.
- “Select All” is the default setting. To select specific people only, click the “Select All" box to remove the check mark. This will deselect the entire list and you can choose specific Inspectors.
5. Click the "Save" button to make the Project/Community available to the selected Inspectors.
IS A USER MISSING FROM THE INSPECTOR LIST? To add an Inspector to the list, refer to the "User Setup Process."