ITP stands for Inspection and Test Plan. You can create an individual plan for an individual Phase or Lot, or you can create a template and select the same template for multiple Phases/lots. FTQ360 ITPs let you plan and track the inspections and tests that need to be done for a house, apartment unit or commercial or industrial project phase.
1. Go to: SETUP > Project/Community Setup Process.
2. Click on the "Go to Advanced View" button on the Process Menu.
3. Select the Project/Community by clicking on the radial circle at the beginning of the row.
- Projects/Communities are alphabetized by Description. You can reverse the sort by clicking the “Description” column header.
- You can also use the search field in the upper right hand corner or the drop-down "Filter" to the left. The drop-down allows you to view "All," "Active Only," or "Inactive Only.
4. Select "Phase/Lot" in the Process Menu.
5. Select the Template under “Plan” for any Phase or Lot in the Project. Any time you add or change a Plan, you'll be asked if you want to proceed. This is because when changing Plans, all changes that you've made previously will be lost and unrecoverable.
6. Click "Save" to save your changes.