1. From left to right, the first filter option lets you choose the project
- All offline capabilities are based on projects, so you must select a specific project. There is no “all” option.
2. The second filter option lets you choose if you would like to see all, just checklists, just inspections, or just ITP
- See all – This shows all checklists within the project selected.
- Checklists – These are unused inspection checklists, ready to be used or synced to offline if they have not been synced already.
- Inspections – These are checklists that have been used to inspect. They will show here if they are Incomplete, CA Required, or a Draft.
- ITP – This shows “Planned” inspections.
3. The Third filter options lets you choose all, server only, or offline only
- All Statuses – Shows checklists that are on the server and synced for offline.
- Ready to Sync to Device - Shows only checklists that are on the server. Does not show any checklists that are synced for offline.
- Synced to Device - Shows all the checklists that are synced for offline.
- Ready to Sync to Server – Shows checklists from your device that are ready to sync to the server