1. From left to right, the first filter option lets you choose the project.
- All offline capabilities are based on projects, so you must select a specific project. There is no “all” option.
- The drop-down menu only includes the list of projects the inspector has access to. This helps avoid errors and simplifies long lists for inspectors.
2. The second filter option lets you choose if you would like to see all, just checklists, just inspections, or just ITP
- See all – This shows all checklists within the project selected.
- Checklists – These are unused inspection checklists, ready to be used or synced to offline if they have not been synced already.
- Inspections – These are checklists that have been used to inspect. They will show here if they are Incomplete, CA Required, or a Draft.
- ITP – This shows “Planned” inspections.
3. The Third filter options lets you choose all, server only, or offline only
- All Statuses – Shows checklists that are on the server and synced for offline.
- Ready to Sync to Device - Shows only checklists that are on the server. Does not show any checklists that are synced for offline.
- Synced to Device - Shows all the checklists that are synced for offline.
- Ready to Sync to Server – Shows checklists from your device that are ready to sync to the server