- NEW "RF" COLUMN: The Priority Open Item Dashboard now includes a column for "RF" or Risk Factor and is sorted on this column by default. This column is in the detail section found at the lower part of the screen. Risk Factor "RF" is generally a number that indicates the priority, risk, or severity of an issue. The "RF" can be preset for each checkpoint in Setup and/or can be changed during the inspection process when an Open (OPN) Item/Deficiency is created.
- CHANGES TO FILTERING/SORTING ON READY, OVERDUE OR NEXT 7 DAYS: We've removed the separate detail sections for "Ready", "Overdue" and "Next 7 Days" in the Priority Open Item Dashboard detail area. However, you can still sort or filter on these status types. Just select the appropriate graph item in the "Due Date" graph box at the top of the screen. To go back to the original screen, click the "X" in the upper right-hand corner of the Due Date graph box.
- NEW REASON CODES and CORRECTIVE ACTION CODES: You can now add Reason Codes and Corrective Action Codes to your Open Item/Deficiencies. This gives you one more layer of clarity when analyzing your deficiencies. To add your Reason Codes and Corrective Action Codes, go to Setup > Customization > Common Checklist Items. Select "Reason Codes" or "Corrective Action Codes" on the left-hand menu. Once you create your list, it will show up on Inspections when an Open Item/Deficiency is created allowing your inspectors to select a pre-set code.
- REMOVED DUPLICATE NOTES FIELD ON INSPECTIONS: Now overall inspection information such as notes, status and due date appear only in the header section. Duplication of these items is removed from the bottom of the inspection.
- COMPANY NAME ON EMAIL SUBJECT LINE: The account company name is added to the default subject line on immediate notifications and automated reports. This alerts recipients that the email is from the company even though it is sent by FTQ360.net.
- CORRECTIVE ACTION NOTES ON NEW "x" STYLE REPORTS: When a inspection checkpoint has corrective action notes they appear on new style inspection reports. Previously this field was hidden from reporting. You can run these reports in REPORTS > RUN ONLINE REPORTS. If not currently on your Reports screen, go to REPORTS > ACTIVATE REPORTS and search for "x". Select the "Show Online" checkbox to make them available to run online.
- CORRECTIVE ACTION and/or REASON CODES ON NEW "x" STYLE REPORTS:When an inspection checkpoint has a reason code and/or a corrective action code they appear on new style inspection reports. You can run these reports in REPORTS > RUN ONLINE REPORTS. If not currently on your Reports screen, go to REPORTS > ACTIVATE REPORTS and search for "x". Select the "Show Online" checkbox to make them available to run online.
- INSPECTION REPORT - NEW FORMAT: The default Inspection Report is currently FTQ-401a. We've designed a more modern looking report (FTQ-401x). The new 401x report was designed for easier readability. It's less condensed, thus easier to scan. It has larger pictures, 2 across instead of 3. Another benefit is that it handles horizontal matrices very well and does not split wider matrix columns on to a new page. It also displays a status summary in the header that shows the percentage completed, percentage marked FTQ, number of open items, and more for a specified inspection. You can run this new report in Reports > Run Online > FTQ-401x. Please activate the new report if it's not currently available. All future Inspection Report enhancements will be made on this report. Please give us your feedback so we can continue to make improvements.