In the Checklist Setup Process, uncheck the activity box of the checklist. This keeps the checklist in the system, but it will be inactive.
Articles in this section
- Is there a list of terms used in FTQ360?
- Can I change the FTQ,QC,OPN,NC boxes?
- What are the "Code" and "Seq." columns?
- How do I sort the display order of the tasks on Checklist Selection screen?
- How do I delete checkpoints in a checklist?
- Can I duplicate or copy checklists or checkpoints?
- Can we rearrange the checklists by scheduling by time frame in-lieu of alphabetical order?
- Can we remove checklists from a specific job without making it “non active” for our other jobs?
- Can we remove tasks that don’t apply to a specific job, but keep in the system?
- I can’t find the checklist I started. Where do I look?