An “Error on upload” message is shown when FTQ360 tried to upload the picture but the internet connection was lost. FTQ360 keeps the picture in a queue and automatically uploads the picture when the internet connection is restored. Even if you turn off your tablet, FTQ360 will continue the upload when you login anytime within 24 hours.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the date and time format?
- How do I remove the time stamp on photos?
- Why do I keep getting a message that I'm "Offline?"
- What Does FTQ, QC, OPN, and N/A Mean on my Checklist?
- What Score Should I Give?
- When do I use Fail status on inspections?
- What is WIP status used for on inspections?
- What does “Error on upload. Will try later” mean?
- How do I Scores an Inspection?
- How can we track subcontractors self-inspections?