You can copy checkpoints from one checklist to another. This makes it easy to make new checklists from existing checklists or combine several checklists into one.
- Go to: SETUP > Checklist Setup Process.
- Create a new checklist to copy your checkpoints it. See "Add a New Checklist" for instructions on how to create a new checklist.
- Select your checklist by clicking the radial button to the left of the checklist.
- Next, Go to > Checkpoint on the left-hand Process Menu.
- Click the down arrow next to the “+ Add” Button and Select the Checklist from which you want to copy the checkpoints.
The checkpoints will automatically populate. Edit them or change as needed and save.