Work In-process status is for monitoring work that is not yet complete. There is no expectation that the work could pass, nor is it saying that the work fails. It is a record of what was inspected and any deficiencies that must be corrected to pass the final inspection.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove the time stamp on photos?
- Why do I keep getting a message that I'm "Offline?"
- What Does FTQ, QC, OPN, and N/A Mean on my Checklist?
- What Score Should I Give?
- When do I use Fail status on inspections?
- What is WIP status used for on inspections?
- What does “Error on upload. Will try later” mean?
- How do I Scores an Inspection?
- How can we track subcontractors self-inspections?
- How do I add Notes/Comments to an Inspection?