1. Go to: Communication > Enter New Communication
2. Select a "Project" for communication.
3. Select a "Communication checklist."
- CA-QA/QC Punch List (CA10) - use for punch lists, deficiencies and general quality issues
- CA-Safety Issues List (CA11) - use for safety concerns and violations
- CA-Punch List (QA/QC & Safety Issues) (CA12) - use for combination of quality and safety problems
- CA-RFI (CA13) - use for general requests for information
- CA-Nonconformance Report (CA14) - use when there is noncompliance to a standard
- CA-Safety Reports (CA15) - use to communicate that nonconformance was completed per corrective action requirements.
You can edit these or add more under SETUP > Customization > Corrective Action List. Please call support if you need help with this. These checklists are slightly different than construction and equipment checklists.
4. Click the dynamic checkpoint button "Enter Punchlist Deficiency."
5. Select "OPN" to mark the action as open.
6. Confirm the "Responsible Party" listed in the "Responsible Party" field.
- You can select a different Responsible Party by clicking on the down arrow at the end of the field. Select a name from the drop down, or use the search field to filter your choices.
7. Select the completion "Due Date" by clicking on the calendar icon.
8. You can additional punch items for the same or different Responsible Parties by clicking the dynamic checkpoint button "Enter Punchlist Deficiency."
- FTQ360 will separate the issues and auto-email individual lists for each responsible party at the end of the day. Make sure you have the Reports box checked for each responsible party that should get auto reports.
9. Click the Save, Email or Delete at the bottom of the screen.