1. Go to: Reports > Activate Reports.
2. Find the report you want to activate. There are several options to sort and filter the displayed reports.
Column Headers: You can sort this page by clicking on the column header.
- Code - The report code
- Report - Report name
- Description - Describes the purpose of the report
- Loop - The report recipient (Company, Project, Resp. Party) when scheduled to be automatically emailed
- Schedule - describes how often a report will be emailed (Daily, Weekly or Monthly)
- Run on a Schedule - Shows which reports are emailing on a schedule. The check-marked reports are scheduled to run & email on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Show Online - Shows which reports that are accessible on the "Run Reports Online" page.
All Button: The blue "All" button gives you a drop-down to filter the reports displayed on the screen.
- All - Default view of every single available report
- Active Only - Displays only reports that are check-marked to "Run on Schedule" or "Show Online."
- Inactive Only - Display only reports that are NOT selected to Run on "Schedule" or "Show Online."
Search: Enter a keyword into the search field to filter the report list. Report categories include: Inspection, Deficiency, Performance, Ranking and Data Export.
3. Check the box in the "Show Online" column to activate the report.
4. Click "Save" to save your changes.
5. Go to Reports > Run Reports Online to access the report.
Please sign in to leave a comment.