ITP (Inspection and Test Plan) Templates are reusable plans you can select for a house or other project phase in the Project/Community Setup Process area. FTQ360 ITPs let you plan and track the inspections and tests that need to be done for the house or other project phase. You can add due dates refine the ITP in the Project/Community setup area if plan items need to be changed. ITPs can also be integrated with your scheduling software.
1. Go to: SETUP > ITP Template Setup Process.”
2. Click “Add” to insert a new row.
3. Type the name of the template in the "Name" field.
4. Enter text into the "Description" field. (Optional)
5. Press "Save."
Add Plan Items
6. Select the template you just created by clicking the circle at the beginning of the row.
7. Click "Plan Items" in the left-hand Process Menu.
8. Click the "+Add" button to add each checklist you will use for your planned inspections and/or test in your template.
9. Itm#. - You can input your own ITP Item number code from scheduling or accounting records, or use the default code generated by the system.
10. "Sequence" is used to put the checklists/inspections in order on your Inspection Entry screen. The order is from smallest to largest. You can use decimal points, if necessary, to get the exact order you want.
- For example, if you’d like a task in between #3 and #4, you can give it the sequence number “3.5."
11. Offset - Type offset in "Enter Text" field.
12. Checklist - Select the checklist from the drop-down menu. Type a keyword in the search field to filter your choices.
13. Responsible Party (Optional) - Select the Checklist from the drop-down menu. Type a keyword in the search field to filter your choices. Leave as "None" if you do not want to pre-set this field.
14. Inspector (Optional) - Select the Inspector (from your User list) from the drop-down menu. Type a keyword in the search field to filter your choices. Leave as "None" if you do not want to pre-set this field.
15. Inspector Type (Optional) - Select the Inspector Type (Set for each user in your User Setup area) from the drop-down menu. Type a keyword in the search field to filter your choices. Leave as "None" if you do not want to pre-set this field. Setting an Inspector Type will limit the use of the Checklist/Inspection to a single Inspector Type.
16. Set "Minimum" and "Maximum" number times an Inspection is to be done.
17. Add additional information in the "Notes" field. This field is only for informational purposes on the ITP Template screen.
18. You can delete the template by clicking the red "trashcan icon."
- Be careful before deleting a template. You can delete a template even if it is currently associated with a project phase.
19. Click "Save" to save your new Template.
Select an ITP Template for a Phase/Lot
Adding an ITP Template to a Phase/Lot is available under the "Advanced View" in Setup > Project/Community Setup Process > Phase/Lot. Not all users can view or access these options. Please contact Customer Support for assistance. Click on the action title below for more information.