1. Go to: Communication > View & Manage (Last 1000 Communications).
2. The grid shows the last 1000 inspections where some activity has been recorded.
- “Inspection Date” column shows the date that the communication was created.
- “Status” column gives some insight into what needs to be done for this communication to be completed.
- “Checklist” column shows what checklist the communication is associated with.
- “CA/Notes” column shows any notes made for the whole communication.
- “Resp. Party” column shows what subcontractor the communication has associated with it (if there is one). Keep in mind that this is a customizable term and may be different on your screen.
- “Proj./Phase/Equip./Location/Ref#” column shows what project, phase, equipment, and location/ref# the communication is associated with.
- “First Insp.” and “Last Inps.” columns show the inspector responsible for the inspection or communication and the inspector that last changed the checklist, respectively.
3. You can search and filter your selections.
- Click on column headers to sort by Inspection Date, Checklist, Responsible Party, Inspector and other options.
- Type keywords into the Search Field in the upper right hand corner to pull-up a targeted search.
- Use the "Show All" for "All Projects" drop-down buttons to filter your selection.
4. Click the ID number to view the inspection.