1. Go to: SETUP > Project Setup Process on top menu bar.
2. Select the Project/Community by clicking on the circle at the beginning of the row.
- Projects/Communities are alphabetized by Description. You can reverse the sort by clicking the “Description” column header.
- You can also use the search field in the upper right hand corner or the drop-down "Filter" to the left. The drop-down allows you to view "All," "Active Only," or "Inactive Only.
3. Select “Project/Community Resp. Parties” in the Process Menu.
5. Select the Responsible Party or Parties you want associated to this Project/Community.
- “Select All” is the default setting. To select specific Responsible Parties only, click the “Select All" box to remove the check mark. This will deselect the entire list and you can choose specific Inspectors.
6. Click the "Save" button to make the selected Responsible Parties associated with the Project/Community..
IS A SUBCONTRACTOR MISSING FROM THE RESPONSIBLE PARTIES LIST? Make sure the Responsible Party is "Active" or add a new Responsible Party, refer to "Responsible Party/Subcontractor Setup"