WARNING: Download and Save a copy of your current Project/Community File before Importing a new one.
Be very careful when uploading data into FTQ360. Importing data files can not be undone.
Instructions for Downloading your current Project/Community File
1. Go to: Setup > Project/Community Setup Process.
2. Click the "Download" icon at the bottom of the Projects/Communities page.
Note: You must have "In/Out" Permissions to see the Download Icon. This will download a spreadsheet titled "communities (date and time).csv" to your computer.
3. Save the file to your computer as a backup you can restore if there is a problem with your import.
Instructions for Editing your Current Project/Community File and Importing
1. Follow the instructions above to download the file.
2. Open the csv file.
- You'll see category headers along the top row. You may need to adjust the column widths to read each header.
3. Save a back-up of "communities (date time).csv." You should copy and rename the file as "communities_new.csv" before you enter new data. You can choose a different file name; however your file must start with "communities*.csv".
4. Input your new data in the appropriate columns. Refer to the "Spreadsheet Column/Field Guide" below.
SPREADSHEET COLUMN/FIELD GUIDE:
- A - Project/CommunityCode*: A code that uniquely identifies the record; Use accounting code when appropriate; 50 characters max
- B - Project/Community Label*: Name of project to be used on reports; 50 characters max
- C - Division: Used to identify a company's internal structure
- D - Community Label: Notes that appear on setup screens; 4,000 characters max
- E - Email: separate each email address with semicolon
- F - Extern Key: For IT use only
- G - Reports Distribution List: 1=receive scheduled reports, 0=no scheduled reports (default)
- H - Extern KeyID: For IT use only
- I - Display Sequence*: Order of display on inspection entry screen; default to 100 for alpha order
- J - Active*: 0 - Inactive, 1 - Active
- K - Import Mode*: Use 0 for imports (1 overwrite all fields even when column is NULL)
0 = ignore empty values,
1= use empty values in update script
* Required Field
The spreadsheet headers line-up to the categories on the "Projects/Communities Setup Process" page. In the graphic below, you can see where your data populates. You will be able to view all your imported data in the Advanced View.
7. Format your data as "text." This is important. If you open the csv file in Excel, numbers may change into dates, along with other anomalies. It's best to format the data on your spreadsheet as "Text."
8. Save your spreadsheet as "communities_new.csv or another name beginning with "communities". The file type must be saved in CSV format. This is important.
Next you're going to upload your new spreadsheet (communities_new.csv) into the FTQ360 system.
Instructions for Importing your New Project/Community File
1. Go to: Setup > Administration > Import on the menu bar. (Web screen Import is available for 10 user or more plans - contact support if this feature is not activated.)
2. Click the "Choose File" button to select your new spreadsheet (communities_new.csv) from your computer.
3. Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Check to verify that your files imported correctly. Your imported Project/Communities should now appear on the "Projects/Communities Setup Process" page.