1. Go to: Setup > Customization > Common Checklist Items.”
2. Select "Standard Inspector Score" from the Process Menu.
3. Click the "+Add" button to setup a new "Standard Inspector Score" or select the Score you want to edit by clicking on the circle at the beginning of the row.
4. Seq. - Enter the "Sequence Number" in the first column. You can use decimal points, if necessary, to get the exact order you want.
- For example, a task with the sequence number “3” will be above any tasks with the sequence number “4”. If you’d like another task in between those two tasks, you can give it the sequence number “3.5” or any decimal in between “3” and “4."
5. Insp. - Leave "Inspector Type" set to "All" so the scores will be available to all positions. If you want to restrict it to a single position, then select the Inspector Type from the drop-down. You can choose:
- Data Entry
- Inspector (Gen.)
- QA Department
- Third Party
6. Score Type - Select a Score Type from the drop-down menu.
- On Time
- Project Management
7. Scoring Checklist - Select the checklist to be scored under "Scoring Checklist."
8. Project - Leave project set to "All" so the scores will be available to all projects. If you want to restrict it to a single project, then select the project name from the drop-down.
9. Active Box - The Standard Inspector Score will automatically be set to "Active." To make it "Inactive," click the checkbox in the Active Column to remove the check mark.
10. Delete - To delete this Standard Inspector Score, click the red "trashcan icon."
- If there is no trashcan icon available, the Standard Inspector Score cannot be deleted.
11. Hit "Save" to save your changes.