1. Go to: Setup > Customization > Communication List.
2.Click "Advanced View" in the Process menu.
3. Click “+Add” to add a new corrective action to the list.
4. Code - You can create your own CA code, or use the code generated by the system.
5. Seq. - Sequence is used to put the corrective action listing in order. The order is from smallest to largest. You can use decimal points, if necessary, to get the CAs in the order you want them.
6. Category - Select CA as the category.
7. Text - Enter the title of the corrective action form/checklist.
8. Insp. Checklist - Select the inspection type.
9. Project - If you would like to restrict the CA to just one project, select it from the drop-down menu. If you do not want it restricted, leave the selection as “All”.
10. Attach - You can add documentation to the company department with the paperclip icon.
11. Copy -
12. Active - If you would like to hide the Corrective Action from the system, uncheck the “Active” box.
13. Delete - Click the trash can icon if you would like to delete the corrective action altogether.
14. Save or cancel your changes.