View Only, (non license) users are “Restricted” users with “Edit Insp.” permissions. They will only be able to see and access their items on dashboards and mark off their items when completed. The instructions are below. Let me know if you have any questions.
Setup the User following the "Add a User" instructions, then make the settings below.
1. Affiliation - Choose the Company from the drop down list of Responsible Party organizations. This is pulled from your "Responsible Party Setup" area.
2. Insp. Type - Select “Subcontractor” from the drop down.
3. Restr. - This shows you if the user is currently "restricted" (the box will be checked).
4. Permissions - Go to "Permissions” on the Process Menu.
5. Edit Insp. - Check the “Edit Insp.” box.
6. Restricted - Check “Restricted” box.
7. Inspect - Uncheck “Inspect" box. The User will have "View Only Non-License permission" if Inspect is checked.
8. Click “Save” when done
Restricted Users see only their Open Deficiencies
A restricted user will only see OPN and QC checkpoints affiliated with the User's Responsible Party. This makes it easier for Responsible Parties to view their deficiencies and report correction of open items, especially when there are many OPN items scattered throughout a long inspection or punch list.