- Dashboard Data Downloads: You can now download the data displayed on your dashboard screen. Click the small download icon on the top right-hand side of each chart area and a CSV file of the underlying data is downloaded. This makes it easy to copy the data and use it in other spreadsheets, reports and management dashboard software.
- Priority Open Item Dashboard Improvements: We've made some major improvement to the Priority Open Item Dashboard. You'll find new graphs and filtering options such as separate options for Primary Responsible Party and Open Item Responsible Party. This is useful for companies that assign a foreman, superintendent or project manager, etc. as the primary responsibility (the RP listed in the header of the inspection screen) and a vendor or a different RP for the open items. The new dashboard also lets you view and filter data by Checklist and Category of Open Item, giving you a more granular view of your data. In addition, an R4R (Ready for Review) column has been added to the detail grid on the lower portion of the dashboard. This let you sort by and change R4R statuses.
- Separate ITP Dashboard: We've separated the ITP Dashboard from the Priority Open Item Dashboard. This separate dashboard is accessible from the Inspection menu. Go to Inspection on the top menu bar and select ITP Dashboard. Previously, the only way to see the ITP dashboard was through the Open Item Dashboard.
- User > Checklist Setup Filter: Now you can select the checklists a user with "Inspect" permissions can access or use. When a new user is added, FTQ360 will pre-select all checklists for the user making them all available for use. If you would like to remove access to any checklists, select the new user on the User setup screen; next go to "Checklist" on the left-hand process menu in the User Setup Process area and de-select any checklists the user/inspector does not have permission to use or access. This provides an easy way to view an inspector's access and restrict as necessary.
- User > Project Setup Filter: Now you can select the projects a user can access or use. When a new user is added, FTQ360 will pre-select all projects for the user making them all available for use. If you would like to remove access to any projects, select the new user on the User setup screen; next go to "Project" on the left-hand process menu in the User Setup Process area and de-select any projects the user does not have permission to access. This provides an easy way to view user's project access and restrict as necessary.
- Responsible Party > Project Setup Filters: Responsible Party setup now has a Responsible Party Project screen. You can use this option to select and/or view which projects an individual Responsible Party is working on. The Responsible Party > Project screen is the same information but presents it in a different way than the information on the Project > Responsible Party screen. In some instances, it will be faster to use the filters on the Responsible Party > Project screen vs. the Project > Responsible Party screen and vise versa. For example, if you do not want a newly added Responsible Party to be selected/assigned to all existing projects, then after adding the new Responsible Party, you will want to go to the Responsible Party > Project option on the left-hand menu in the Responsible Party Setup Process area and select ONLY those projects your new RP will be working on. However, when you are setting up a new project, it will make more sense to use the Project > Responsible Party screen to select and assign RPs to the project. For example, if you do not want all Responsible Parties to be selected/assigned to a newly added project, then after adding the new Project, go to the Project > Responsible Party option on the left-hand menu in the Project Party Setup Process area and select ONLY those RPs who will be working on your new Project.
- Project Setup Screen Private Notes: A Private Notes column lets administrators add notes that do not appear on inspection reports. Currently, text in the "Information" column appears in the Project Details area on Inspection Reports.
OFFLINE AND PICTURE UPLOADS
- Inspections Saved to your Device: The inspection saving process has been upgraded so that all inspections - online and offline - are saved first to your device before saving to the FTQ360 server network. (autosave and save button). This secures the data on your device before attempting to upload while online and serves as a backup for retries if the network fails.
- Alert for Poor Cell Connection: FTQ360 now alerts you when there is a poor connection that may cause slow uploading of pictures and attachments to the server network. The Alert is just informative and no action is needed by the user. There is also a notice when autosave has taken place.
On inspection saving, if there is a slow connection, the inspector is given a choice of going back to the inspection or go offline, avoiding long waits for processing.
- Offline Sync Screen Improvement: only includes the list of projects the inspector can inspect. This helps avoid errors and simplifies long lists for inspectors.
REPORTS AND IMPORTS
- Run Online Reports include Location Filter: A Locations filter is added to Run Online Reports. Now you can focus on a Location, for example a room, and find inspections or deficiencies by room.
- Locations have been added to the equipment csv import screen and the download from the equipment setup screen. This continues our build out of location related features.
- The picture editor has a curly box as a more precise method of highlighting an area of a picture.