Normally, you'll see "FTQ," "QC," "OPN," or "NA" as the status of a specific checkpoint on the inspection report. However, if no inspection boxes have been selected for that checkpoint, the report will print the code "NC" instead, which stands for "Not Checked."
Articles in this section
- What does the code "NC" mean on the Inspection Report?
- What are "Open Items" on the Dashboard?
- How to Use Dashboards and Reports to Improve Quality?
- Can I change an "OPN" item to "QC" on the dashboard?
- Can I add a note explaining FTQ, QC, OPN on reports?
- Can I customize the email that goes out with the Auto Reports?
- How can I have the nightly FTQ reports emailed to additional people?
- Which report is best for showing Superintendent Performance?
- How should I use Subcontractor and Crew Performance Reports?
- Why am I getting duplicate project reports? I received the exact same PDF twice.