1. Go to: Setup > Administration > User Setup Process.
2. Find the User.
- You can scroll down the page or use the Search Field in the upper right hand side of the screen.
- Click the blue "All" button to filter choices by "Active only" or "Inactive only."
3. Edit: You can change all fields for a particular user except the "Username." This cannot be changed. The "Username" is associated with a permanent ID in the system and cannot be changed or deleted from FTQ360.
- For more information about the column headers, check out Add a User.
4. Edit access to checklists or projects: Select the user then click on "Checklists" or "Projects" in the Process Menu. Check out Add a User for more info on Checklist and Project management,
5. Edit User Permissions: Click on "Permissions" then select the User. Check out Add a User for more info on managing permissions.
6. Deactivate: Uncheck the "Active" box to deactivate a user. Deactivated or Inactive users cannot login to use FTQ360, and removes them from your total paid user count.
- Delete vs. Deactivate: Both deleting users and deactivating users removes them from your total paid user count. However, if the user is on temporary leave or could potentially need to use FTQ360 again in the future, it's best to deactivate rather than delete.
7. Delete: Click the Red Trashcan icon to delete a user. A User can always be "deleted". However, once a user is deleted, it cannot be restored to the same system ID.
- Users can delete setup records (such as Projects, Phases, Responsible Parties, and Users) that will never be used for future inspections without affecting the use of the setup records related to past inspections. These records will be hidden from view in the client's account, rather than permanently deleted from the database.
8. Save: Select the SAVE button at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.