1. Go to: Setup > Administration > User Setup Process.
2. Find the User.
- You can scroll down the page or use the Search Field in the upper right hand side of the screen.
- Click the blue "All" button to filter choices by "Active only" or "Inactive only."
3. Edit: You can change all fields for a particular user except the "Username." This cannot be changed. The "Username" is associated with a permanent ID in the system and cannot be changed or deleted from FTQ360.
- For more information about the column headers, check out Add a User.
4. Edit access to checklists or projects: Select the user then click on "Checklists" or "Projects" in the Process Menu. Check out Add a User for more info on Checklist and Project management,
5. Edit User Permissions: Click on "Permissions" then select the User. Check out Add a User for more info on managing permissions.
6. Deactivate: Uncheck the "Active" box to deactivate a user. Deactivated or Inactive users cannot login to use FTQ360; however, they still count towards your user count. Deleted users and Restricted "Edit Insp." only users will not count towards your user count.
7. Delete: Click the Red Trashcan icon to delete a user. A User can always be "deleted". However, once a user is deleted, it cannot be restored to the same system ID.
8. Save: Select the SAVE button at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.