If your inspection is part of an ITP Plan, you'll start the selection process as normal.
1. Go to: Inspection > Enter New Inspection.
2. Select from the available lists.
3. Continue your selection process. You may be asked to select the following:
- Responsible Party
- Responsible Crew or Person
4. To select a checklist in the ITP, you want to be Plan Mode. Depending on your version of FTQ360, this may be a button or a checkbox to the left of the Search field in the blue bar. Click the button or the checkbox labeled Plan Mode. When checked, the screen will display the checklists that follow the ITP Plan.
5. Select the checklist you'll be using for the inspection.
NOTE: When you select a Checklist, notice the colored tool icon to the left of the checklist name. The colors tell you the inspection status of that checklist for that phase/lot. If you select a checklist with a green color or yellow color, the system will take you to a started or finished inspection. Select a checklist coded blue, and the system will open a blank checklist.
- Green - Complete/Finished inspection using that checklist
- Yellow - Incomplete/Started inspection using that checklist
- Blue - Inspection not yet started using that checklist
- Grey - An inspection was started but not completed