Job Ready scores are often used on checklists for Subcontractors doing self-inspections. This lets them give feedback on issues they find that can cause delays for the completion of their work. Job Ready scores are also used to give scores to multiple trades on checklists for QA Inspectors doing milestone inspections.
For example, on a Drywall Installation Checklist or a Pre-Drywall QA Milestone Checklist, you might include job-ready scoring for Slab Pour and Framing. When you setup Job Ready scores, you choose the type of scores and the checklists for the work tasks or scope of work that preceded the current work.
When you setup Job Ready scores, you choose the type of scores and the checklists for the work tasks or scope of work that preceded the current work.
The scores will show up on the on the Inspection screen when using checklist with Job Ready scores added. There will be a section towards the bottom of the entry screen marked “Job Ready” Scores.
1. Hover over “SETUP“ on the menu bar.
2. Select “Checklist Setup Process.“
3. Click on the "Go To Advanced View" button on the Process Menu.
4. Find the checklist.
- Checklists are alphabetized by Category. You can reverse sort by clicking the “Category” column header.
- You can also use the "Search Field" in the upper right hand corner to narrow your selection. Or use the drop-down "Filter" to view "All," "Active Only" or "Inactive Only."
- You can "Preview" a checklist by clicking on the circle-i icon at the front of the row.
- To "Select," click on the circle at the beginning of the row.
5. Select “Job Ready Scores” from the Process Menu.
6. Click “+Add” to create a new line that allows you to enter a new scoring checklist.
7. Sequence - is used to put the Job Ready Scores in order on your Inspection Entry screen. The order is from smallest to largest.
- You can insert this task between two existing tasks. If necessary, use decimal points, to position the task in the correct order. (3, 3.5, 4)
8. Insp - select "All" unless you want to limit which users see the Job Ready scoring options. "Insp." is for the inspector type of the user as set in the user setup process.
9. Score Type - select from the drop-down menu. There are a variety of score types available. Let support know if you need a score type that is not currently available.
10. Scoring Checklist - is the scope of work or work task of the prior work that you are scoring. Type keywords into the drop-down menu to help find the checklist faster. For example, on a Drywall Installation Checklist, you might include job-ready scoring for Slab Pour and Framing. Choose the checklist you have for the work being scored.
11. Project/Community - select "All" or use the drop-down menu to select a specific Project or Community if you only want the Job Ready Score you are adding to be visible on that one project or community.
12. Active is the default setting. To deactivate the Job Ready Score, click the check box to remove the check mark.
13. Delete - Click the "trashcan icon" to delete a Job Ready Score from the checklist.
- If the trashcan icon is not available, the Job Ready Score has been used and cannot be deleted unless you delete the inspection(s) for which it was used.
14. Click the "Save" button to save your new Job Ready Score.