The Responsible Party is the company or individual performing work. This page is an option for pre-selecting, approving and customizing the info for Responsible Parties.
There are two reasons you might want to use this feature:
- When you have responsible parties self-inspecting. FTQ360 restricts them to use only checklists that you have approved for their company.
- When an inspector chooses this checklist, FTQ360 will display only these responsible parties.
1. Go to SETUP> Checklist Setup Process.
2. Find the checklist.
- Checklists are alphabetized by Category. You can reverse sort by clicking the “Category” column header.
- You can also use the "Search Field" in the upper right hand corner to narrow your selection. Or use the drop-down "Filter" to view "All," "Active Only" or "Inactive Only."
- You can "Preview" a checklist by clicking on the circle-i icon at the front of the row.
- To "Select," click on the radial circle at the beginning of the row.
3. Click “Responsible Party” from the Process Menu.
4. Select the “Responsible Party” from the grid that will be associated with the checklist.
5. To make additional Responsible Parties available for this checklist, click the “Go To Responsible Party Setup” link. The link will open in a new browser tab.
6. Click the "Save" button to save your changes.