1. Click the "Go To Advanced View" button on the Process Menu.
2. Select the Checklist by clicking the circle at the beginning of the row.
- Checklists are alphabetized by Description. You can reverse sort by clicking the "Description" column header. Scroll down the page to find the Checklist.
- Use the "Search" field in the upper right hand corner to narrow your choices.
- Use the "Filter" drop-down to display "All," "Active Only," or "Inactive Only."
The Advanced View will expand the column headers to provide additional Setup Options.
3. Code - Enter a "Checklist Code" from scheduling or accounting records, or use the default code generated by the system
4. Sequence - This field designates the order of each checklist on the Inspection Entry screen. The default order is from smallest to largest. You can use decimal points, if necessary, to get the exact order you want.
- For example, a task with the sequence number “3” will be above any tasks with the sequence number “4." If you’d like another task in between those two tasks, you can give it the sequence number “3.5” or any decimal in between “3” and “4."
5. Type - Use the drop-down menu to select the Checkpoint Type.
- Choose “Construction Checklist” for all checklists that do not apply to equipment inspections.
- Choose “Equipment Checklist” when you’ve added equipment to your project and you’d like to inspect those pieces of equipment and attach documents to the equipment during inspection.
6. Insp. Type - We recommend leaving “Inspector Type” set to “All." This will ensure it can be selected for all Inspector Types.
- Inspector Types are set for each user on the User Setup Process screen. Choosing an “Inspector Type” means that only the users with the selected Inspector Type can see and use this checklist.
7. Project/Community - We recommend leaving this field set to “All”. This will ensure it can be selected for all projects.
- Refer to the “Project Setup Process” for restricting checklists to single projects.
8. Common Chkpt - The checklist will automatically be checked to show "Common Checkpoints."
- If the box is checked, a "Common Checkpoints" will display on the bottom of the Checklist. Most accounts have a pre-set Common Checkpoint to “Enter deficiency.” For more information , visit “Customizations>Common Checklist Items."
9. Common Scores - The checklist will automatically be checked to show "Common Scores."
- If the box is checked, a “Job Complete Scores” section will appear at the bottom of the checklist. Common Scores allow you to add 1 to 5 star ratings. Most accounts are pre-set with Quality: Inspection-General (IT1) scores. For more information , visit “Customizations>Common Checklist Items."
10. Click "Save" to save your new changes.