1. Go to: SETUP > Checklist Setup Process.
2. Select the checklist you want to activate, deactivate or delete by clicking the circle at the beginning of the row.
- Checklists are alphabetized by Category. You can reverse sort by clicking the “Category” column header.
- You can also use the "Search Field" in the upper right hand corner to narrow your selection. Or use the drop-down "Filter" to view "All," "Active Only" or "Inactive Only."
- You can "Preview" the Checklist by clicking the circle i icon to the left of the Category column. Or, after you've selected a checklist, you can click the circle i icon in the left-hand process menu. Tip: If the checklist has more than 25 checkpoints, click the "Show all" at the bottom of the checklist. The popup will disappear. Hover over the preview icon again and all checkpoints will display.
3. All active checklists will have a check mark in the "Active" column.
- To deactivate a checklist, click the box to remove the check mark. You can always reactivate the checklist in the future by simply checking that box.
4. To delete the checklist, click on the "red trashcan" icon.
- The software does not allow you to delete a checklist that has been used for an inspection. There will be no trashcan icon available to click if the checklist cannot be deleted.
5. Click the "Save" button to save your changes.