You can simply add a "Checklist Plan" to a Phase, rather than creating an ITP Template. This will bring up a selection of checklists when the inspector chooses "plan" during the selection process.
1. Go to Setup > Project Setup Process.
2. Select a Project.
3. Click on "Phase" in the Process Menu.
4. Select a Phase.
5. Click on "Plan" from the Process Menu. (Click the "Go to Advanced Menu" button if you don't see "Plan" on the Process Menu.)
6. Click the "Add" button.
7. Itm # - Item Number shows the add order.
8. Seq. - Displays the order the checklists will appear on the selections page.
9. Due - If there is a due date to complete a checklist, use the calendar feature to select the month and day.
10. Location - Select a Project location from the drop-down menu, if applicable.
11. Checklist - Select a Checklist from the drop-down menu This is a required field.
12. Responsible Party - Select a Responsible Party from the drop-down menu, if applicable.
13. Equipment - Select equipment from the drop-down menu, if applicable.
14. Inspector - Select an Inspector from the drop-down menu, if applicable.
15. Inspector Type - Select an Inspector Type from the drop-down menu, if applicable.
16. Qty. - This fields denotes he number of times this checklist should be used for this Phase. (Defaults to "1".)
17. Notes - Text field to enter notes.
18. Trashcan - Click the trashcan icon to delete the line item.
19. Click the "Save" button at the bottom the screen.
This checklist plan will appear in the Selection Process. Click on the "Plan" button at the top of the screen to bring-up your checklist plan.