1. Click the "Go To Advanced View" button on the Process Menu.
2. Select the Project by clicking the circle at the beginning of the row.
- Projects are alphabetized by Description. You can reverse sort by clicking the "Description" column header. Scroll down the page to find the Project.
- Use the "Search" field in the upper right hand corner to narrow your choices.
- Use the "Filter" drop-down to display "All," "Active Only," or "Inactive Only."
The Advanced View will expand the column headers to provide additional Setup Features.
3. Select "Phase/Lot" from the Process Menu.
4. Select the Phase/Lot to setup or edit.
5. Phase/Lot Code - The system will generate a code or unique identifier for the phase. Click into the field to enter your own code from accounting records, or use the default code.
6. Sequence - This field is used to put the Phases/Lots in order when performing an inspection. The default order is from smallest to largest. You can use decimal points, if necessary, to get the exact order you want.
- For example, if you’d like a task in between #3 and #4, you can give it the sequence number “3.5."
7. Phase - Enter a description (i.e. Name or Lot Number) in the "Phase/Lot" text field. This is a required field.
8. Email - Enter the "Email Addresses" associated with this project/community. Separate multiple addresses with a semicolon ( ; ).
9. Notes - You can enter Phase/Lot specific information (such as "corner lot," "conservation," "release date," etc.) into the "Notes" text box. These notes are visible only on the setup page. They will not show up on the inspection.
10. Plan - Select a Plan Type from the drop-down menu or leave as is. For more information, refer to Setup an ITP Template.
11. Attach - To add an "Attachment," click the paperclip to open the drop-down list. You can select "File," "Link," or "Note," depending on what you want to attach.
- "File" will allow you to upload a document from your computer.
- "Link" will allow you to post a URL to a webpage.
- "Note" will allow open a dialog box where you can type a message.
Open Phase/Lot Attachments: Phase/Lots with attachments have a toggle icon on the left-hand side of the phase/lot row. Click the icon to toggle it down and you'll see the attachments.
Delete Phase/Lot Attachments: Delete the attachment by clicking the light gray trashcan icon to the far right of the attachment.
Phase/Lot References: Attachments you add to phases/lots are displayed as "Phase/Lot References" on the Inspection entry screen. They will be located at the bottom of the blue header area. Click the toggle icon to the downward position to view and open the attachments.
NOTE: If the paperclip icon is not available, save the Phase/Lot. The paperclip icon should become available.
12. Active - The Phase/Lot will automatically be checked as "Active." If you don't want to make it active yet, click the checkbox to remove the check mark.
13. Delete - You can delete this Phase/Lot by clicking the red "trashcan icon."
- If there is no trashcan icon available, the Phase/Lot cannot be deleted.
14. Save - Click "Save" to save your new Phase/Lot.