1. Go to: Setup > Checklist Setup Process
2. Click the “+Add” button to create a new checklist.
- The highlighted fields are required.
3. Select a trade from the “Category” drop-down menu. Type keywords into the drop-down menu to help find the trade faster!
- Category is used to organize like checklists. The Category name will be shown along with the checklist name on your Inspection Entry screen and reports.
- Is there a Category missing? You can add Categories under "Customization." Go to SETUP>Customization and select "Common Checkpoint Items." Refer to the Customization instructions for more details.
4. Type the Checklist Title in the "Text" box.
5. Attach: To add an "Attachment," click the paperclip to open the drop-down list. You can select "File," "Link," or "Note," depending on what you want to attach.
- "File" will allow you to upload a document from your computer.
- "Link" will allow you to post a URL to a webpage.
- "Note" will allow open a dialog box where you can type a message.
Open Checklist Attachments: Checklists with Attachments have a toggle icon on the left-hand side of the checklist row. Click the icon to toggle it down and you'll see the attachments.
Delete Checklist Attachments: Delete the attachment by clicking the light gray trashcan icon to the far right of the attachment.
Checklist References: Attachments you add to checklists are displayed as "Checklist References" on the Inspection entry screen. They will be located at the bottom of the blue header area. Use the click the toggle icon to the downward position to view and open the attachments.
6. The checklist will automatically be checked as "Active." If you don't want to make it active yet, click the checkbox to remove the check mark.
7. You can delete this checklist by clicking the red "trashcan icon."
- The software does not allow you to delete any checklist that has been used for an inspection. There will be no trashcan icon available to click if the checklist cannot be deleted.
8. Click "Save" to save your new checklist.
- When you create a new checklist, it will automatically be available to all projects.
- If you don't want it available to certain projects, you can deselect the project(s) under "Projects" on the left-hand menu of the Checklist Setup Process page.
9. You can "Preview" the Checklist by clicking the circle i icon to the left of the Category column.
Advanced Setup Options
The following Setup Options are available under the "Advanced View." Not all users can view or access these options. Please contact Customer Support for assistance. Click on the action title for more information.