WARNING: Download and Save a copy of your Current Checklist Checkpoint (Task Checkpoints) File before Importing a new one.
Be very careful when uploading data into FTQ360. Importing data files can not be undone.
Download your Current Checklist Checkpoint (Task Checkpoints) File
1. Go to: Setup > Checklist Setup Process.
2. Select "Checkpoint" on the left-hand Process Menu.
3. Click the "Download" icon at the bottom of the page.
Note: You must have "In/Out" Permissions to see the Download Icon. This will download a spreadsheet titled "communities (date and time).csv" to your computer.
4. Save the file to your computer as a backup you can restore if there is a problem with your import.
Edit & Import your Current Checklist Checkpoints (Task Checkpoints) File
5. Follow the instructions above to download the file.
6. Open the csv file.
- You'll see category headers along the top row. You may need to adjust the column widths to read each header.
7. Save a back-up of "task checkpoints (date time).csv." You should copy and rename the file as "task_checkpoints_new.csv" before you enter new data. You can choose a different file name; however your file must start with "task_checkpoints*.csv".
8. Input your new data in the appropriate columns. Refer to the "Spreadsheet Column/Field Guide" below.
Here is an example of a partial view of a completed file
SPREADSHEET COLUMN/FIELD GUIDE:
* Required Field
A - TaskCode*: Use the Code of the Checklist the checkpoints are for. To find the Checklist "TaskCode", go to Setup > Checklist Setup Process. Select "Advanced View" on the bottom left-hand side of the Process Menu. Find the New or Existing Checklist for these checkpoints and copy the "Code" from the Code Column. Fill this data into all the fields in the "TaskCode" column.
B - CheckpointCode*: A good practice is to make this code a derivative of the TaskCode. In the example above, Checklist with the TaskCode CT155 has checkpoints CT155-1, CT155-2, etc. Each CheckpointCode must be unique.
C - CheckpointLabel*: CheckpointLabel is the text for each Checkpoint.
D -DisplaySequence*: Order of display on inspection entry screen; default to 100 for alpha order
E - Hide*: Active or Inactive, 0 = set checkpoint as active or 1 =set checkpoint as inactive.
F - FTQInspectorTypeID: Leave blank
G - FTQCheckpointTypeID*:
1 - Header
2 - Quality (recommended default)
3 - Data
4 - Image
6 - Safety
20 - Dynamic Checkpoint
21 - Inspector Instructions
22 - Dynamic Selection
23 - Dynamic Matrix
24 - Dynamic Matrix Item
25 - Quality Deficiency
26 - Safety Violation
27 - Dynamic Matrix (Custom Headers)
31 - Vertical Matrix
32 - Quality Hotspot
33 - Safety Header
H - CommunityCode: Leave blank
I - RiskFactor: Set default to 1
J - ExternKey: Leave blank
K - ExternKeyID: Leave blank
L - ParentCheckpointCode: Recommend leaving blank. You can add the Child Checkpoints directly to the Checklist/Checkpoints screen.
M - AutosuggestOptions: Recommend leaving blank and add directly to the Checklist/Checkpoints screen
N - ImportMode*: Use 0 for most imports (Use 1 to overwrite a field with blank space if field is empty)
0 = Overwrites all fields except when import field is empty, leaves existing data
1= Overwrites all fields even when import field is empty - empty values replace existing data
* Required Field
The spreadsheet headers line-up to the categories on the "Checkpoint Setup Process" page. In the graphic below, you can see where your data populates. You will be able to view all your imported data in the Advanced View.
9. Format your data as "text." This is important. If you open the csv file in Excel, numbers may change into dates, along with other anomalies. It's best to format the data on your spreadsheet as "Text."
10. Save your spreadsheet as "task_checkpoints_new.csv or another name beginning with "task_checkpoints". The file type must be saved in CSV format. This is important.
Next you're going to upload your new spreadsheet (task_checkpoints_new.csv) into the FTQ360 system.
Import your Checklist Checkpoints (Task Checkpoints) File
11. Go to: Setup > Administration > Import on the menu bar. (Web screen Import is available for 10 user or more plans - contact support if this feature is not activated.)
12. Click the "Choose File" button to select your new spreadsheet (task_checkpoints_new.csv) from your computer.
13. Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the screen.
14. Verify that your files imported correctly. Your imported Task Checkpoints (Checklist Checkpoints) should now appear on the "Checklist Setup Process" > "Checkpoint" page for the selected Checklist.
You can now edit this file if you need to add Child Checkpoints to the Dynamic elements, etc.