- Selection process speed improvements (beta): Now inspections operate at top speed even under poor network connections. Inspections are saved to the device and synced in background while inspecting continues. Selecting and creating new inspections is faster, especially with poor network connections. Checklist information is automatically synced when the first selection process is started; a new progress meter shows when this happens. Offline mode is not necessary to inspect under poor network connections. Setup changes are automatically updated within 15 minutes or when the refresh icon is pressed.
- Reliability improvements: Reliability under bad network conditions is improved. Inspection information and pictures are automatically saved to the device every 60 seconds. If the network is lost or the the device is turned off, next time FTQ360 is opened the user is alerted to initiate a sync to update the network.
- Syncing of inspections and attachments UI improvement. A new progress meter shows progress of syncing of inspections and attachments. The underlying syncing process improves interrupted uploads - they do not need to start over. Also very large inspections with many pictures can be handled by devices that have lower powered processors.
- Immediate notification emails separated: Now individual emails can be added or removed from the inspection email notification. Previously all emails associated with a responsible party or project/community were handled as a block.
- Equipment is presented first rather than last in (ITP) Plan Selection Mode . This is an aid to equipment inspectors that focus on the equipment first.
- Responsible Party Affiliated User Personnel Simplification: Now, when users are added and "Affiliated" with a Responsible Party, they are also added as personnel (also known as a Responsible Person) for their affiliated responsible party. This unifies users and responsible party crews or persons. Previously, individuals had to be added twice, once as Responsible Party Crews or Persons and then again as Users and Affiliated with the Responsible Party. Basically, they were added separately in parallel. This also avoids having to add users as vendors. The structure facilitates imports from Procore and other software that connects users to responsible parties. When a new crew is added, FTQ360 automatically adds an inactive restricted edit-only user ready for use when the user becomes active in FTQ360. NOTE: THIS WAS PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED IN NOV 17 BUT NOT PUBLISHED.