A list of recent Inspections is available as part of your Enter New Inspection selection process. This lets you see and select previous inspections that were done for a particular Project, Phase, Location, or Inspection Checklist.
1. Go to: Inspection > Enter New Inspection.
2. Make your selections.
- If there are recent inspections for any of the selection screens, such as Project, Phase/Lot, Location, or Checklist, a "Show Recent Inspections" button will appear at the top of the grid.
3. Click the "Show Recent Inspections" to open a list of inspections based on the selected project, phase, and/or checklist.
4. Type keywords in Search Field to further filter the list. This will filter both sections (the list of inspections and the original list of projects,phases or checklists) by the keywords.
5. Click the Inspection ID link to open and go to any inspection.
6. Toggle the down arrow to close the list.