Interactive Reports provide a data drill down action. This allows you to continually reveal more details about (or go deeper into) a selected detail.
1. Go to: Reports > Interactive Reports.
2. Interactive Reports Menu - Select a report to run. The report will display as a horizontal bar graph on the screen.
3. Click the bar graph to "drill down" for more information about that detail.
4. Hover over the bar graph for a pop-up with data details.
5. Breadcrumb Trail - This is a navigation tool that allows you to keep track of your location within the drill down report. Breadcrumbs provide a trail for you to follow back to the starting point. Each point along the trail is clickable, and will take you back to that selection.
6. Select All Button - Rather than limit you to one bar graph, the "Select All" button allows you to select all bar graphs and provides the next level of details for the entire selection.
7. Date Range Drop-Down Menu - This menu allows you to change the time frame for the data to display.