1. Go to: Reports > Data Download Queries
2. Select a Data Segment from the menu on the left hand side of the screen.
3. Click the "Run" button at the bottom of the menu.
After processing, the report will display on the screen.
4. Scroll down the report to run through the pages.
- The page number / total number of pages is displayed in the box at the bottom of the screen.
- To zoom in and out, click the "+" and "-" symbols in the box at the bottom of the screen.
5. Click the "Download" button in the upper right hand side of the screen to save this report as a pdf.
6. Click the "Export to Excel" button to open this report in Excel.
7. The "Interactive Matrix" button allows you to customize the display grid by choosing the table type, the count and adding selecting data sets.