The best report for showing Superintendent Performance is the Performance Report by Project instead of the Performance by Responsible Party because, currently if the Superintendent has assigned the Open items to Subcontractors, then the open items are taken away from the Superintendent and could give him 100% FTQ since all items were re-assigned. This is being changed very soon. We are going to have Primary and Secondary Responsible Parties. The responsible party assigned to the inspection (in the header) is the Primary Responsible Party. The responsible party for individual checkpoints is the Secondary Responsible Party.
Articles in this section
- What are "Open Items" on the Dashboard?
- How to Use Dashboards and Reports to Improve Quality?
- Can I change an "OPN" item to "QC" on the dashboard?
- Can I add a note explaining FTQ, QC, OPN on reports?
- Can I customize the email that goes out with the Auto Reports?
- How can I have the nightly FTQ reports emailed to additional people?
- Which report is best for showing Superintendent Performance?
- How should I use Subcontractor and Crew Performance Reports?
- Why am I getting duplicate project reports? I received the exact same PDF twice.