1. Go to: Print > Run Reports Online
2. Find and select report "FTQ-401a - Inspection Report (Inspection Checklist Printout)."
3. Click "Projects" from the process menu on the left.
4. Select the project to print. You can select multiple projects, if necessary.
- The Project Menu has multiple filters you can use to refine your report. There are options for "Phases/Lots," "Responsible Parties," and "Checklist Status," among others.
5. Select "Dates" from the Process Menu.
6. You can enter a custom date range.
7. Select "Run Reports" from the menu on the left.
8. The selections you've made for the report are listed on the Run Report page. Click the blue "Run Report" button if everything looks good.
9. After the report processes (it may take a couple of minutes, depending on the complexity) the inspection reports will appear on the screen.
10. Click on the "Download" button on the right hand side of the screen to download a pdf of the inspections.