1. Go to: Reports>Run Reports Online
2. Find and select report "FTQ-401ax - Inspection Report (New Style Inspection Checklist Printout)" or "FTQ-401a - Inspection Report (Inspection Checklist Printout)."
- Use the Search field at the top right corner of the screen.
3. The Process Menu provides filters you can use to refine your report.
- Projects - Select one or multiple projects. Default is set to "All Projects."
- Phases - Select one or multiple phases. Default is set to "All Phases."
- Resp. Parties - Select one or multiple Responsible Parties/Vendors. Default is set to "All Responsible Parties."
- Checklists - Select one or multiple checklists. Default is set to "All Checklists."
- Inspection Status - Select one or multiple statuses, such as Pass, Incomplete, Fail and CA Required. Default is set to "All Inspection Statuses."
- Checkpoint/Scores - Select the Checkpoint Type, such as Quality, Safety, Hotspot, etc. Default is set to "All Checkpoint Types."
- Inspector Type - Select the Inspector Type, such as Inspector, QA Department, Safety, etc. Default is set to "All Inspector Types."
- Checklist Type - Select the Checklist Type such as Construction, QA, Corrective Action, etc. Default is set to "All Checklist Types."
- Dates - Select a Date Range. You can enter a custom date range or use the default "Last 30 Days (until now)."
- Run Report - Final steps to begin processing report and print.
4. Run Report - Select "Run Reports" from the Process Menu.
- Confirm Report Selections - This list displays the filters that have been chosen for this report. You can still change the selections by clicking the appropriate title on the Process Menu and adjusting the filters.
- Save as Favorite - Check this box to save this Report with these filter settings in your Favorite Reports. You can enter a custom detail for your new favorite report in the Name field, to help you identify it later.
- Run Report Button - Click the blue Run Report button to begin processing the report. After the report processes (it may take a couple of minutes, depending on the complexity) the inspection reports will appear on the screen.
5. Click on the "Download" button on the right hand side of the screen to download a pdf of the inspections.