If the checklist has been used for an inspection(s), then the trashcan icons do not show up to let you delete the checkpoints from the checklist.
You can make the unwanted checkpoint inactive so that it doesn't show up on the checklist. To do this, uncheck the box in the active column.
Or, you can make a copy of the checklist, and delete the checkpoints you don’t want (since this new copy of the checklist hasn't been used for an inspection yet). Then start using this new checklist going forward.
Here's how you do that:
- Go to Setup > Checklist Setup Process
- Add a new checklist with a similar name as the one you are going to replace. Maybe add the word “New” to the name.
- Select the new checklist and then select “Checkpoint” on the left-hand menu.
- Click the white down arrow on the right side of the blue +Add button
- Search for and select the checklist you want to copy – checkpoints will populate your new checklist
- Use the red trashcan icon to delete the observations you don’t want.
Rename the old checklist as “Obsolete” and deactivate it.