- INSPECTION REPORT - NEW FORMAT: The default Inspection Report is currently FTQ-401a. We've designed a more modern looking report (FTQ-401x). The new 401x report was designed for easier readability. It's less condensed, thus easier to scan. It has larger pictures, 2 across instead of 3. Another benefit is that it handles horizontal matrices very well and does not split wider matrix columns on to a new page. You can run this new report in Reports > Run Online > FTQ-401x. Please activate the new report if it's not currently available. All future Inspection Report enhancements will be made on this report. Please give us your feedback so we can continue to make improvements.
- READY FOR REVIEW MADE VISIBLE: The ready for review feature is made visible to all inspectors. Previously, this was only visible to responsible parties. R4R gives responsible parties the ability to report to the inspector that the item is ready for the inspector's review.
- CORRECTIVE ACTION NOTES MADE VISIBLE/WORDING CHANGE: The responsible party or other stakeholder has the option of adding corrective action notes and pictures. This field was previously only available to responsible parties. Now, the field anyone with editing permissions can use this notes field. It is to be used by responsible parties who want to add notes about corrections they have made or just leave comments. It replaces the previous responsible party notes field.
- READY FOR REVIEW NOTIFICATIONS: The inspector is notified of ready for review items in several ways.
- Message bell: Instant message is displayed on the inspector's message bell.
- Priority Open Item Dashboard: Ready for review items are displayed on the priority open item dashboard.
- R4R Reports: Online and Automatic R4R Reports of items waiting for review can be sent daily or weekly as a reminder.
After reviewing the item the inspector can approve the correction by setting the item to QC status or uncheck ready for review to reject the correction.
Restricted users have the ability to add pictures, corrective action notes and check ready for review. Restricted users cannot approve their correction by checking QC or otherwise change any of the inspector's observation notes or pictures.
- ATTACHMENTS MANAGEMENT SCREEN: A new attachments management screen lets you review and backup inspection pictures individually or in a bulk zip file. The screen lists each attachments with a thumbnail and information about the file and a link back to the inspection. Various filters let you narrow the list to a project, checklist, or a search term such as an inspection id. Downloads can include about 1000 pictures before reaching limit.
- PROJECT OR PHASE LOCATIONS: Locations can now be added to a project or a project phase. Any location can apply to the complete project or be restricted to a single phase. Locations give you another level of refinement when inspecting or locating deficiencies. Uses include setting up a high-rise project with apartment unit locations.
- INTERACTIVE REPORT - OPEN ITEM BY LOCATION: A new interactive report lets you view open items by location.
- PRIORITY OPEN ITEM DASHBOARD - LOCATION: Locations have been added to the priority open item dashboard. Now when a project has locations you can use the interactive filters to select a specific location and view open items for that location.
- CHECKPOINT CATEGORIES: Now checkpoint setup includes Categories. This lets you assign a trade/category to checkpoints. You can also create categories for any type of "Tag" or way you'd like to see information broken down for analysis.
The benefit of assigning categories on the checkpoint level is that you can have checklists to inspect multiple trades with each checkpoint having its own category. This is a useful feature for milestone inspections such as pre-drywall that include checks for electrical, plumbing, and HVAC. Single trade inspections such as "Concrete Pour" automatically default to the category of the inspection.
Checkpoint categories can be updated anytime and retroactively reflected on category reports.
Checkpoint categories are transparent to inspectors and do not affect the inspection process.
- SCORING CHECKPOINT: Now you can add scores anywhere on a checklist. When you add a Scoring Checkpoint in the Checkpoint area within Checklist Setup Process, you can choose a "Category" for that checkpoint. Our default Categories are trade-specific such as Concrete, Electric, HVAC, etc., but you can have Categories for anything you would like. Scoring data is tabulated on the inspection report and performance reports.
- REMEMBER ME ON MOBILE APP: Remember me checkbox is now available when logging in on mobile devices.
- JOB-READY CHECKBOX IN CHECKPOINT SETUP: Checkpoint setup has a new job-ready checkbox that identifies the checkpoint as being related to verification of prior work. Unchecked indicates that the checkpoint is related to verifying completed work. This is a useful feature for assigning accountability for job-ready performance to others and accountability for completion of work to the primary responsible party. Reporting of job-ready issues do not reflect negatively on the primary responsible party, particularly important when using inspections for performance management and subcontractors self-inspections. This also gives FTQ360 the ability to link job-ready checkpoint data to the party responsible for the previous work.
- ADDITIONAL ON-LINE SUBSCRIPTION PLANS: On-line subscription plans have been added for 60,70,80,90,100 users. Previously only 50 users plans were available without special arrangements.
- NEW SIMPLE DEFICIENCY STATUS REPORT: A new report lists open and closed deficiencies in a simple table that can be selected by project. This is useful as a simple deficiency status report for project submittals. FTQ-903.
- ITP NOTES VISIBLE: ITP notes are now seen during the "Inspect by Plan" mode. This gives the ability to have ITP with line items that use the same checklist for different purposes. For example a specific room or piece of equipment.
- RARELY USED DATA COLUMNS REMOVED: Rarely used data columns have been removed from some setup screens in the interest of simplification. For example project-specific checklists,
- OPEN ITEM RESPONSIBLE PARTY DROP-DOWN LIST REDUCED: When choosing a responsible party from the drop-down list for an open item checkpoint, only project responsible parties are listed. This avoids overly long lists that can occur with all responsible parties were listed.
- NEW "FTQ360 MOBILE INSPECTIONS" ANDROID is released. Designed for use with the mobile inspections format and has increased offline storage capacity. Easier to use with improved reliability. Pictures are also saved automatically on the picture gallery.
- FTQ360 ON WINDOWS BROWSER. Now mobile windows users can use FTQ360 to inspect, take pictures and sign-off directly from the Chrome browser on their Windows devices like the Windows Surface Pro.
- FTQ360 PROCORE APP. FTQ360 provides a seamless bi-directional integration with Procore, sharing project information and quality management data. Start using FTQ360 for new as well as ongoing projects and keep data synchronized with two-way sharing of project, vendor, user, inspection and punch list data. Procore users have single-login access to FTQ360.
- PRIORITY OPEN ITEM DASHBOARD. The new Priority Open Item Dashboard gives you real-time punchlists with charts showing open and past-due items by project, inspector, and responsible party. Interactive click-filtering on any chart narrows down the focus to only the items that interest you. You can update multiple items at once. Just click on one of the selection boxes next to an item and a gold bar appears at the top left of the items. Click on the option you want to change such a status, due date, or responsible party. Changes will be made to all the items you selected.
- INSPECTION ACTIVITY DASHBOARD. The new Inspection Activity Dashboard is a real-time charting of inspection activity over time by project and inspector. Interactive click-filtering on any chart narrows down the focus to only the inspections that interest you.
- IMPROVED LOAD TIMES. Long inspection checklists load more quickly. Now the checklist loads sequentially rather than waiting for the entire checklist to process. We're continuing to look for ways to optimize speed.
- OFFLINE ENHANCEMENTS. Inspecting offline is now very much like inspecting online, except of course, being limited to synced checklists and inspections. This makes it easier for inspectors to learn and use offline capabilities.
- MAIN MENU ENHANCEMENTS. The main menu is easier to use on cell phones. It expands from the left side and collapses neatly behind a menu icon.
- DATA DOWNLOAD QUERIES. New Data Download Queries have been added to provide listings of login activity (1017), open item details (1018, 1019) and inspection activity (1020).
- DATA DOWNLOAD - INTERACTIVE MATRIX. Data lovers can now interactively analyze export query data online. After you run the data download query you have the option of viewing the data on an interactive matrix screen. You have the ability to drag fields and drop them to create columns and rows. The matrix automatically totals and summarizes the data. Actually pretty amazing!
- ITP AND STANDARD INSPECTION SELECTIONS. Inspecting by ITP and standard inspection selections are unified into a single simplified process. ITP inspectors can switch to standard selection process and back. The inspection selection process is faster now. Use the blue button to the left of the dark blue search box on the right hand side of the inspection selection screen. The button will say either "Go to Plan Mode" or "Go to Selection Mode" depending on what screen you are currently viewing.
- INTERACTIVE REPORTS: A series of interactive reports drill down to checkpoint detail by responsible party, checklist, and project
- INSPECTION NAVIGATION - LIST ICON: Now you can easily navigate to any section of a long checklist. Press the navigation icon and you will see bookmarks for heading sections and dynamic buttons. Press and you zip you directly to that part of the checklist. This gives you the ability to inspection in a different order than the sequence of your checklist and jump to different sections as needed.
- "ANY STATUS" INSPECTION FILTER: Now you can filter checkpoints on an inspection to easily see the checkpoints that need your attention. For example, with the press of a button you have the ability to see just open items or just unchecked items that you need to see.
- INSPECTION PROGRESS BAR: There is a new progress bar on the inspection checklist. It shows you how many items were checked, percent complete, and a color-coded bar indicating the status of the checkpoints.
- RESTRICTED W/INSPECT PERMISSION: Restricted inspectors have additional permissions. They continue to see only inspections that involve them as inspector or the primary responsible party, or checkpoints on inspections where they are responsible for a deficiency. The main change is that you can now give them permissions to initiate inspections like a normal inspector. This allows subcontractors to perform pre-installation inspections and third party inspectors to inspect anything.
- NOTIFICATION BELL: Inspectors are notified when someone else make a change to one of their inspections. The inspector's message bell turns color when a subcontractor reports an open item is ready for review or anyone else makes a change to his inspection. The inspector can tap the message and go directly to the inspection to see the details.