Many factors influence the effectiveness of a quality management program. FTQ360 Dashboards allow you to manage your QA Process by providing basic information (such as pending Corrective Actions) and identifying where improvement is needed.
Need more info?
- Review a breakdown of the Inspection Activity Dashboard
- Review a breakdown of the Open Item Dashboard
1. Use the Inspection Activity Dashboard to know how many inspections have passed, are incomplete, and have pending Corrective Actions within your specified time frame.
2. Review how your Responsible Parties are performing.
3. Use the Open Item Dashboard to stay on top of Corrective Actions. Know what's pending, ready for review and past due.
4. Use the grid below the Open Item Dashboard to identify specific Corrective Actions that are currently open or ready for review.
Where is First Time Quality being achieved?
And where is improvement needed?
5. Use the Inspection Activity Dashboard to determine which projects have a high number of defects? How does one project compare to other projects?
6. Use the Inspection Activity Dashboard to determine which Responsible Parties leave with incomplete work or defects?
7. Use the Inspection Activity Dashboard to determine which checklists are finding deficiencies?