There is no way to remove the time stamp once added. However, you can upload multiple photos and by-pass the time stamp. The Photo editor is what puts the time stamp on the photos. You can by-pass the photo editor by selecting and uploading multiple pictures at once into FTQ360. This will by-pass the photo editor.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove the time stamp on photos?
- Why do I keep getting a message that I'm "Offline?"
- What Does FTQ, QC, OPN, and N/A Mean on my Checklist?
- What Score Should I Give?
- When do I use Fail status on inspections?
- What is WIP status used for on inspections?
- What does “Error on upload. Will try later” mean?
- How do I Scores an Inspection?
- How can we track subcontractors self-inspections?
- How do I add Notes/Comments to an Inspection?