You can have GPS stamping on photographs through the FTQ360 Labs iOS app.
Before you download the app, please note: You must have Account Management permissions to activate the GPS setting.
1. Go to Apple's App Store and download the FTQ360 Labs app. It's a free app. It will work in tandem with your current FTQ360 Mobile App, so keep both apps.
2. Open the FTQ360 Labs app.
3. Go to Setup > Administration > Account Management to enable the GPS setting.
4. Select the "Enable GPS Picture Marking" checkbox.
5. Take a photo in an inspection.
- Need help? Checkout Taking and Editing Photos
6. Click "ALLOW" when you see the message "Allow FTQ360 Labs to access your location while you are using the app?"
7. The GPS coordinates will display at the bottom of the photograph.