Admins with "User Mgt" (user management) permissions can provide users with access to multiple FTQ360 company accounts, using the "Linked Accounts" feature. This allows users to easily switch between the accounts without having to login and out of the various accounts.
Even though users can switch between accounts without logging in and out, they will still need a unique Username for each account. The "Linked Account" area is where you tell FTQ360 how to connect the Usernames with the various multiple accounts.
Linking only needs to be done in one account and will automatically be added to the other linked account user setup area. NOTE: The user must have "User Mgt" selected in User Permissions to setup linked accounts.
1. Login to FTQ360 as the person whose accounts you'd like to link (using their username and password for one of the accounts if you're an admin).
2. Go to: Setup > Administration > User Setup Process
3. Select "Linked Accounts" on the left-hand Process Menu. No need to select a user since FTQ will only link the accounts of the person logged in.
4. Click the “+Add” button to add new user Linked Account(s).
5. Username - Add the Username for each linked account. Even though users can switch between accounts without logging in and out, they will still need a unique Username for each account.
6. Passwords - Add the password associated with the username. The User can change the password through the normal "Change Password" facility without having to change the password in the "Linked Accounts" area once the accounts are linked.
Switching between accounts
1. Click the Avitar icon next to the notification bell on the far right of your screen.
2. Choose the Account you would like to switch to.
The information displayed for each account includes:
- Account Name
- Account Number - User Number