The "Linked Accounts" feature allows anyone with multiple FTQ360 logins the ability to link them together so that they can login once and easily switch between accounts with a single click.
Even though users can switch between accounts without logging in and out, they must have a unique Username for each account. The "Linked Account" area is where you will add the second (or additional) username and password.
1. Double check that you have a unique username and password for the account you want to link to your primary user login. You must have two separate usernames to link two accounts.
2. Click the person icon in the upper right hand corner of the software and select "User Preferences" from the drop down menu.
3. Select "Linked Accounts" on the left-hand Process Menu.
4. Click the “+Add” button to add new user Linked Account(s).
5. Username - Add the Username for each linked account. Even though users can switch between accounts without logging in and out, they will still need a unique Username for each account.
6. Passwords - Add the password associated with the username. The User can change the password through the normal "Change Password" facility without having to change the password in the "Linked Accounts" area once the accounts are linked.
7. Click save.
Switching between accounts
1. Click the Avatar icon next to the notification bell on the far right of your screen.
2. Choose the Account you would like to switch to.
The information displayed for each account includes:
- Account Name
- Account Number - User Number