The "Linked Accounts" feature allows users to easily switch between the accounts without having to login and out of the various accounts.
Even though users can switch between accounts without logging in and out, they will still need a unique Username for each account. The "Linked Account" area is where you tell FTQ360 how to connect the Usernames with the various multiple accounts.
Linking only needs to be done in one account and will automatically be added to the other linked account user setup area. NOTE: A recent update allows anyone with multiple FTQ360 logins the ability to link them together so that they can login once and easily switch between accounts with a single click.
1.Click the person icon in the upper right hand corner of the software and select "User Preferences" from the drop down menu.
2. Select "Linked Accounts" on the left-hand Process Menu.
3. Click the “+Add” button to add new user Linked Account(s).
4. Username - Add the Username for each linked account. Even though users can switch between accounts without logging in and out, they will still need a unique Username for each account.
5. Passwords - Add the password associated with the username. The User can change the password through the normal "Change Password" facility without having to change the password in the "Linked Accounts" area once the accounts are linked.
6. Click save.
Switching between accounts
1. Click the Avitar icon next to the notification bell on the far right of your screen.
2. Choose the Account you would like to switch to.
The information displayed for each account includes:
- Account Name
- Account Number - User Number