- Responsible Party QC Performance Dashboard - You now have a dashboard for analyzing responsible party performance. The new dashboard will include graphs and drill-down areas for % FTQ and Issues as well as Avg. Days to R4R and Recurring Issues. The information on the QC Performance Dashboard will help you figure out which responsible parties need help to improve and which ones deserve recognition and more work! (The dashboard will reflect your custom preference, so if you call responsible parties "subcontractors" that is the term the dashboard will use.)
- Smart Sync/Smart Save - We're very excited about our new "Smart Sync/Smart Save" feature! Syncing and saving between your device and the FTQ360 servers is now totally automatic and handled in the background when you have a connection. You can move from one inspection to the next without worrying about whether your connection was disrupted or you have files that have not finished uploading. In general, you will only have to go to the Sync Control Panel (Manage Sync Items) if you need to download previously started inspections for future offline work. Otherwise, saving/autosaving/uploading attachments/syncing and so forth will happen automatically. You'll notice some new message changes on the "Save" button while doing your inspections. This is just to let you know what's happening. Also, the green connectivity icon on the top right-hand side of your screen now has a number indicator letting you know the syncing status of your uploads.
- Activity Log Improvements - We've updated the Activity Log to include Notes added to a checkpoint. This will let you see when notes have been changed. You can restore previous notes if needed by copying and pasting the notes from the Activity Log, which is found toward the bottom, left-hand side of the inspection screen.
- All Inspections List - Download - We're happy to announce that you can now download your filtered data from the "All Inspections List (Archive)" page. This is a feature requested by one of our users and it makes good sense. Go to Inspections > All Inspection List (Archive). Use the multiple filters to create your data set, select the "download" icon at the bottom left of the screen and a spreadsheet of your data will be downloaded to your computer.
- Phase Setup- "Notes" is changed to "Private Notes" - To make it clear that notes added on the Project Phase Setup screen will only be seen by people viewing the Project Phase Setup screen, we've changed the "Notes" column header to "Private Notes".
- Paid user count includes only active users - To simplify user management, you can now deactivate users to remove them from your paid user count. In the past, you would have had to have deleted the users or if you have a 10 user account or greater, you changing the users to "Restricted" with "Insp. Edit" only permissions would have removed them from your user count. Now inactive users are removed from your user count.
- Checklist Setup - Common Scores column removed - We've replaced "Common Scores" with Score-type checkpoints. Thus, it's no longer useful to have a column titled "Common Scores" on the Checklist Setup Process screen. Have common score-type checkpoints appear at the bottom of your inspection checklists for your inspectors to use, go to: Setup > Customizations > "Common Checklist Items" > "Common Checkpoints". Select the +Add button to add your checkpoints and then use the drop-down under the "Type" column to add your checkpoint score type.
- Observation Notes and CA Notes added to 406 family of Deficiency Detail Reports - Modern "X" Style Deficiency Detail Reports (406 Open and QC) now include Observation and CA notes. This will be useful for knowing know what your field inspectors are finding beyond the checkpoint that is deficient. If for any reason, you prefer not to have your CA notes display on your reports, you can set your preference in the Report Activation area. Go to: Reports > Activate Reports > Email "Email Customization and Additional Settings". Check or uncheck Company Details and uncheck the "Show Corrective Action Notes in Modern "X" Style Inspection Reports" box. Conversely, if you're not seeing the CA notes on your Modern "X" Style reports, check the box.
- New Responsible Party QC Performance Dashboard - You'll find this new dashboard under "Dashboards.
- Account Number Info - To make it easier for support, we're now displaying your account number under the person icon on the upper far right-hand side of your screen.
- Changes to Manage Sync Items dropdown - "Manage Sync Items" is now "Sync Control Panel". "Ready for Upload" is now "Waiting to Sync" and we've removed "Synced to Device".
- Changes to Sync Control Panel - We've simplified the Sync Control Panel since syncing and saving of checklists to your device will be done automatically. Now the only items you will want to save to your device before going offline are existing inspections that you may want to edit or have access to while in offline mode.