iOS APP UPDATE
- Labs App update - For iOS devices, FTQ360 has two apps, our standard "FTQ360 Mobile Inspection" and our innovative "FTQ360 Labs" app. The Labs app was recently updated with the following features:
- Streamlined picture taking and editing
- Enhanced zoom quality
- In-app optimization of uploaded pictures
- Updated location permission request with purpose
You'll need to go to the App Store and update the app for these new features to take effect.
DASHBOARDS & LISTING SCREENS
- Deficiency listing grid (like inspection) - Go to: Inspections > "View Recent Deficiencies (1000)" and Inspections > "All Deficiencies List (Archive)" to access the new features. These two new listing screens are very similar to the "View Recent Inspections" and "All Inspections List" except they only list deficiencies. And, just like you can download an inspection list from the "All Inspections List", you can also download a deficiency list from the "All Deficiencies List".
- Improvements to search field in Show Recent Inspections search box - The "Show Recent Inspections" drop-down is now included in the search on the selection screen. In the past, the search box on the screen only searched the lower part of the screen for starting new inspections. Now, the search box will filter both sections (the list of inspections and the original list of projects, phases or checklists) by the keywords.
- "Message Sent From:" included in Email Send Notification - The Send Notification now lists who the email was sent from. The message in the email will say, "This message was sent from" and include the first and last name of the person who is logged in that is sending the email. A reply to sender email address is also included. (i.e. If a QA Inspector records a deficiency on the inspection after the Superintendent, and emails that deficiency to the Responsible Party, the QA Inspector's name and email address will be listed as the sender).
- Send Notification message includes all Header Content - To make it easier to search and find emails by: Project, Phase, Location, Location/Ref#, Equipment, Checklist, Due Date, Inspector, Inspection ID, Inspection Status, Inspection Date, Responsible Party/Crew, and Deficiency Summary, we're now including that information in the email message below the Notes. Basically, any information that is included in the blue header of the inspection is now listed at the end or the email massage.
- Activity log UI simplification tweaks - The Activity Log UI has been simplified by removing system generated due date updates and attachment that can cause confusion and items that are not of interest. One thing to note is that the Activity Log is generated at the server, so until your inspection has been refreshed from the server, it will not show your most recent activity.
- Inspection "refresh" icon turns orange - Last month we made some changes to how FTQ360 saves and syncs to the server. Basically, every inspection is saved first to your local device and then it's saved or synced to the server. If two people make edits on the same inspection, the changes will be combined on the server side and not on each individual device. Thus, the version you have on your device might be different than the one on the server. If this is the case, (and the changes were made by another user, not you on another device) the inspection "refresh" icon at the bottom of the page will turn orange.
- Inspection "Refresh" warning message - FTQ will never automatically overwrite the version of an inspection that you have on your local device with the version that is on the server, whether it is the same or different than the version you have on your local device. You must manually refresh your local version by clicking the "Refresh" icon at the bottom right of the inspection. You will see the message below:
- Dyn Matrix- 12 columns per row on inspection report - The Dynamic Matrix now fits 12 columns per row (instead of 10) across the page. If more than 12 columns are added, the additional columns will wrap to a second row. The maximum width of the matrix extends to the report border (uses available space) = 7.5 inches wide. The column width is 1/12th of 7.5"
- Add Username / User ID to the import log - The User Name has been added to the Import Logs so that you can research who imported data into the FTQ360 system.
- Equipment Download File Filters for community AND job/phase/lot - The equipment download in Setup>Project Setup Process previously exported the entire list of equipment for all projects into one long CSV file. Now, the exported equipment will only be for the selected project, which makes the CSV file more manageable.
- Checklist Quick Preview updated - The Quick Preview on the Checklist Setup screen has an updated look. The Checklist preview displays all of the active checkpoints, including dynamic checkpoints, and common checkpoints in the newer style (checkpoints on the right instead of the left). In addition to a new look, we've added a checklist preview icon to the process menu on the left to allow you to preview the entire checklist while editing checkpoints. You'll see the preview icon on the left once you select a checklist on the main checklist setup processing screen. Tip: If the checklist more than 25 checkpoints, click the "Show all" at the bottom of the checklist. Hover over the preview icon again and all checkpoints will display.
- Add "Show Online" option to all "Company" schedulable reports - You can now schedule all favorite reports to email automatically on a set schedule, rather than just running them manually. In addition, any "company" report can be marked to be available to run in "Run Reports Online."
- Reports-include report number in emails and History page - A Report Number has been added to the report title in the email notification as well as on the Report History page.
- Inspections > "View Recent Deficiencies (1000)"
- Inspections > "All Deficiencies List (Archive)"