By default, completed ITP items appear in the Selection Process. You can hide completed ITP items so the checklist can't be selected again. This is a preference setting you can choose.
1. Go to Setup>Customization>Customization Preferences
2. Type "ITP" in the search field.
3. Find the line item "Show completed ITP items in selection process" in the "How term is used" column.
4. Change the number in the Term field to the "1" or "0," depending on the preference.
- 0 - Show completed ITP items in selection process
- 1 - Hide completed ITP items in selection process
5. Press "Save."
6. You may need to click the refresh button in the right-hand corner of the footer on the Inspections>Enter Inspections page for the change to take effect.